MCDungeon generates random, procedural dungeons and treasure hunt
quets in Minecraft maps. It is written in Python and makes use of code
from Paul Hodge’s minetown, the MCEdit/pymclevel project, the Minecraft
Overviewer project, and was inspired by BeeTLe BeTHLeHeM’s MCMapper.
The most up to date copy of these docs can be found here:
If you need help, you can ask on the
Minecraft forums thread
, or open an issue on the
. In all cases, you’ll get a better response if you keep the following in mind:
- Provide clear description of the problem you are seeing.
- Include your OS version, MCDungeon version, Minecraft version, and any Minecraft mods you are running.
- If running from the command line, include the command exactly as you typed it.
- Use pastebin to post the complete console output from MCDungeon.
- pastebin your .cfg file if you have modified it.